Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Power

I come from a great heavenly place,
blessed with all the goodness of God's grace,
I come from a far away land,
a place few on Earth understand.

It is a place where the impossible is achieved,
it is a place where no man can be deceived,
it is a place where love knows no boundary,
it is place whose inhabitants are always happy.

It bestows upon me powers divine,
its give me the strength to be humble and sublime,
it pushes me forward when I'm afraid,
It comforts me when I need the shade.

Never am I alone with it a guide,
it never strays,
its always by my side,
it guides me every step of the way,
sometimes I can't see it,
sometimes its as clear as day.

It revels itself when you need it to,
it gives you skills and talents you never knew,
just trust in its awesome power and you will see,
you are the true creator of your desitny.







No comments: